SHANTI’S STUDIO IS CLOSING. Our last day of in-studio classes is August 8. We’re planning to continue our outdoor classes through the end of August.
After August 8, our live-stream classes with Kimberly and Debbi will be moving to a new platform! Contact Debbi for more information. To register for one of Shanti’s final classes, click here.
Shanti Yoga is pleased to offer in-studio, outdoor, and virtual classes. We are not currently offering hybrid classes. If a class name includes the word “Virtual” it is live stream only, if a class name does not include “Virtual” it is in-person only. The world has changed, and we have to change with it to safely offer in-person classes. We ask you to read the information below before you sign up for an in-person class.
COVID-19 Changes and Requirements for In-Person Classes:
- Class sizes will be small and capacity limits will be strictly enforced. Please register in advance to reserve a mat space, and please cancel reservations one day in advance if you are unable to attend so that we can fill your spot with someone on the waitlist. If you do not cancel a class 90 minutes before it starts, you will be charged for that class. You can register online, or through the MINDBODY app. You may also phone or email the studio, but please be advised that our business hours are limited, so self-registering is the most reliable method. If you need assistance linking to your existing client profile and class pass, please reach out!
Masks are appreciated upon building entry and in common areas, and are required of unvaccinated individuals as per CDC guidelines. Once on your yoga mat, fully vaccinated individuals are welcome to remove their mask. Unvaccinated individuals do need to wear a mask for the duration of class. Our experience shows that some masks are more comfortable than others, so try a few to find your preferred fit for movement, if you haven’t already done so.
Public use props, including mats, are no longer available. If you love props for your practice, please bring your own. All of the studio props have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and are available for discounted purchase. We also sell new Manduka props in the boutique.
- Please practice distancing. As you enter and leave the studio, please keep traffic flowing, but pause to avoid congestion as students remove shoes and pass up and down the stairs. Mats will be distanced 6 feet apart, but please be mindful of passing another mat while moving to and from your own.
- Leave what you don’t need, including valuables, in the car.
- Be on time. For in-studio classes instructors may choose to lock the door a few minutes before the scheduled start time so they have time to settle in to teach. You should plan to be on your mat by five minutes before the scheduled start of class.
- Of course, please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, chills, or loss of taste or smell, or if you have been around anyone who is experiencing symptoms of illness.
Shanti Yoga Pricing Options:
In-Person Classes (Passes may also be used for virtual classes.)
- Drop-In $15
- 4 Class Series $50 (1 Month Exp.)
Virtual Classes (Virtual Passes may NOT be used to pay for in-person classes.)
- Virtual Class Drop-In $8
- Series of 3 Virtual Classes $20 (One Month Exp.)
- Private/small group instruction begins at $65/hr