Shanti is SO pleased to announce the resumption of in-studio classes! (Alongside our continued virtual offerings!) We’ve missed having you in our beautiful space more than you can know. The world has changed, and we have to change with it to safely welcome you back. We ask you to read the information below before you sign up for a class.
COVID-19 Requirements for In-Person Classes:
- Please pay online prior to class if you do not have an active class pass.
- Masks are required while in the building, including for the duration of class. If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask, check out our virtual class schedule!
- All mats will be spaced 8+ feet apart.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing whenever possible while in our facility.
- Please be sure to bring your own mat and any props you might desire. We are no longer able to provide mats or props for public use.
- Please leave what you do not need in your car.
- Be on time. The instructor may choose to lock the door at the class’s scheduled start time.
- Of course, please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, chills, or loss of taste or smell, or if you have you been around anyone who is experiencing symptoms of illness.
Shanti Yoga Pricing Options:
In-Person Classes (Passes may also be used for virtual classes.)
- Drop-In $15
- 4 Class Series $50 (1 Month Exp.)
- 7 Class Series $75 (3 Month Exp.)
- 15 Class Series $125 (6 Month Exp.)
Virtual Classes (Virtual Passes may NOT be used to pay for in-person classes.)
- Virtual Class Drop-In $8
- Series of 3 Virtual Classes $20 (One Month Exp.)
- Private/small group instruction begins at $65/hr